You’re never too young to set goals and make resolutions!
A new year is a great time for all of us to start fresh and develop healthy habits. Everyone needs to set and work towards new targets and goals and it’s a wonderful opportunity to increase self-esteem through progress and accomplishments.
Here are a few examples your children could consider:
* I will try hard to clean up my toys by putting them where they belong.
* I will wash my hands after going to the bathroom and before eating.
* I will try new foods when I can, especially all the different colors of vegetables.
* I will say “thank you” and “please”.
* I will read at least one book a day.